Quiting/Matt loves bluto/bye everyone love u!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoMpUtaFrEek

Fully Optimized
Thought I'd bring this to the attention of the rest of you guys, take care everyone love u all.

Original thread: http://www.computerforums.org/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=42800

matt said:
i just recieved an email from him saying sorry

he has lost my trust already

Wow this thread has only recently been brought to my attention.

I'm being bitched about by 2 other Mods hmmm.. And they are calling me immature?

You can rest easy, no need to fear for the safety of this forum anymore I will email David and have myself removed and Airiox made a Moderator hopefully.

The reason I was so pissed off is because no one can see Bluto was just moving from one thread to another causing more chaos, hes "like the next novartic" but no one else sees it? And Matt seems to insist giving him a rash on his dick.

I refuse to be a member of a forum where I am not trusted by 2 of the mods. You are both cocks anyway no big deal but I refuse to be treated this way, Matt keep up the sucking, rocker go drown yourself in the blood of your slit wrists while listening to your COOL "rock music".

Love the rest of you, I may have threatened to leave many times before but this time i simply cant be bothered anymore.

Won't be replying after this. I have MSN listed for any of you that want to keep in touch..

PS: Matt or rocker i dont see you creating such detailed user guides as my reinstall one or the ->read here before posting<- thread, I think you are being total losers and you are both completely useless mods.

so the real moody josh comes out for all to see

sorry in advance for the damage about to be couse by this person i will repair what i can

real mature man

only top respected people get to be mod

and this is how you proove it even after it was me and LK tht suggested you for the Job

Look everyone has there opinion! Deal with it, everyone! I hate bluto, and so do others, some dont! I say we all forget this issue its getting so bloody annoying, everyone grow up and move on and comp freek your not going anywhere and thats an order!

I thought so to but the original thread brought back some stuff.

David I'd appriciate you taking me off Mod - watch Matt edit all my posts after that hes so pathetic.

And personally id make Airiox a mod in my place but its up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom