Quiter

It's pretty nice out here.

I haven't been here lately, cause my internet has been pretty stupid, oh well.

I'll hope to be coming back more now.

matt said:
i think maybe soming to do with everyone adjusting to there new school schedules or soming

Yeah, as is the case with me. Don't get me wrong, I actually love College right now, it's just with having to wake up at 6, and be there for hours on end, by the time I get home all I wanna do is sleep. Even my keyboard is collecting dust from lack of use. O_O

- Slayer -

yeah, i have noticed that alot of the member's here don't log-on very much....but when i'm on here ther's a load of
un-logged people...

my guess on the part of quieting down....i will have to say that people are more busyier...i know i am !!

I've got school as well :S :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yep matt was right, sunny when in school, rainy on weekends!! why, why so cruel??!!

I'm on CF A lot now, I like it a lot :).

I'm gonna go sleep now. more school tommrorow. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Im very bored and frustrated cant get a job around here. people are getting on my nerves too many dumb people. everyone is just getting so much dumber when they are exposed to country music and celeine dion and whiny american idol bull crap. whyiny music makes people dumber. I cant stand it .

and whats with everyone being the same. all they want is to raise a family, have the woman do all teh housework, ahve teh women, do this, do that, the women talk about makeup and kids and soaps and plastic surgery. and boy bands and talk all squeaky!!!!

and all the guys act liek jerks or they are too whimpy or all they want is sex, and then they expect the women to be like the above, but if we dotn guys dont liek us. it makes me so mad. and if I act like a tomboy, which i am and proud of it. they cringe and want a britney or chistina agulara clone. it pisses me off!!!

and all us tomboys get made fun of and get dissed by those preps. well to all you preppys and all you typical people who stereotype me and others you can just.....

im slowely coming back more

getting used to when i get H/W so on

altho i cant stay late have to do papers in the morning

Back
Top Bottom