Making a server

LOl......that silly lord k, he means he wouldn't jump into bed with server 2003!...and go all the way

looks around...."who said that"

You should use linux (unix or any available linux). People who don't like *nix/linux, why don't ask microsoft if they use their own work. hehehe

Microsoft Servers are more and more using Linux and Unix for their Operating System - it is an innefficient waste of money to change Server OS while its still working; as a Linux Server packs in, a Windows Server takes its place. It would be pointless to do otherwise, eh? :D

Lord K doesnt know waht hes sayyingg :p Seriously, i would kinda like shut up in fields you dont know about, untill your older and educated (i know i cant talk) and have a job in the server side! then you can talk about linux servers :D

Oh; I wasn't talking about the usefulness of a Linux/Unix or Windows Server - you just said that Microsoft don't use as many Windows Servers as Linux Servers - I was attempting to answer that question.

I don't generally get into Windows Server Conversations unless its about that.

well when I had cpanel/unix my server was bloated. and was really slow considering the 10 IP backbone connectivity and one of cisco's latest routers and switches. I doubt if they even had a Gig NIC in that server.

Back
Top Bottom