Ads by Goooooogle?

Masahiro

BSOD
Ok, the adsense has gone CRAZY today !.......
24180.jpg

that's on my site ( www.p c f o r u m s.uni.cc - remove spaces b/c rocker has a grudge on me ) and loads of others.

what on earth is "Gooooooooooooooogle" doing?

I'm seeing it too. My guess is that they are trying to grab peoples attention more by increasing the size.

Just go an email from them:

Ads by Goooooogle

We're currently running a test with new branding features on Google ads. You may notice some of your pages displaying ‘Ads by Goooooogle' ad units. We welcome your feedback on this new look, and we'll be analyzing the results of this test over the next while.

OH well me being an informant can let you all know eh. Hopefully I dont break some contract or anything.:D

Okay I saw those ads starting to show up on my forum yesterday and was like. WTF?

Then I woke up this morning and checked my mail. I got some mail from Google. Oh boy.

Okay they have changed a lot of things but here is the part that answers your specific question.

"Ads by Goooooogle"

"We're currently running a test with new branding features on Google ads. You may notice some of your pages displaying ‘Ads by Goooooogle' ad units. We welcome your feedback on this new look, and we'll be analyzing the results of this test over the next while."

-Google

That's messed up.

I would have to say that it DOES catch my attention better... seems to be working.

:thumbsup:

thEyr teh trixy!!!!11

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGLE

Looooooool Leeeeets staaaaaaaart puuuuuuutting looooooonger wooooooooords toooo geeeeeeeet peeeeeeeeeoples attentiooooooooon aaaaaand waaaaaaaste spaaaaaaaaace!

Soooooooooooouuuuunnnnnnnnnnnds liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I now feel like I HAVE to go to Google... Darn them and their infernal tricks!

Back
Top Bottom