Graduateing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never graduated from high school? How do you even get a job at say 7-11? They won't even let you. I graduated from high school in summer 2003, and am in college.

It takes no brains to memorize clutch in, shift, clutch out, gas.

Education is a farse anyways. People who spends years in schooling still are dumb as posts.

airiox said:
Education is a farse anyways. People who spends years in schooling still are dumb as posts.

It is not a farse if you go to the right schools.

Maybe you should look at yourself.

Giancarlo said:
It is not a farse if you go to the right schools.

Maybe you should look at yourself.

Oh well we will never agree on a single thing. I dont care.

All i know there is a limit to what education can teach you and I have hit that limit. I had already learned everything by the time I got out of elementary since it was one of the nicest schools in the nation. High School, Jr. High, and College are a farces.

I went to a special school my senior year and I learned more than that I did in all those three other venues.

airiox said:
Oh well we will never agree on a single thing. I dont care.

All i know there is a limit to what education can teach you and I have hit that limit. I had already learned everything by the time I got out of elementary since it was one of the nicest schools in the nation. High School, Jr. High, and College are a farces.

I went to a special school my senior year and I learned more than that I did in all those three other venues.
Thats what he said - he said it isn't a farce if you go to the right schools and you said you'll never agree and went on to describe what he said. You said you learnt more at a special school; which could be classed for you as the right school.

Personally I don't think it matters; at least not for people like me who learn like I do - I have been at one of the worst schools in the UK, with a Maths teacher who gets sums wrong on a calculator and did a Physics Degree. I went up almost 4 Levels in 3 years. Same in every other subject. If you want to learn you will - if you have given up learning you will never learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom