The next hard drive maybe just a card

Economics i'm lost,should this not be another issue.
Economics in relation to the motherboard makings, the maker only want to put so such on there product and sell it for more. because if they did put everything they could think of either the price would skyrocket or nobody would buy it, like me (no money)

Guys please PM me if you would like a thread moved, we can't be everywhere at once!

-> Thread Moved <-

To: Social Lounge

BEST JD TCR said:
Economics i'm lost,should this not be another issue.
Economics in relation to the motherboard makings, the maker only want to put so such on there product and sell it for more. because if they did put everything they could think of either the price would skyrocket or nobody would buy it, like me (no money)
Right to a point,
Windows XP and ddr ram and eide hasn't been hidden from us since 1995 has it.It's been a steady development and much of what we spend goes into research and improvement and price keep dropping.
How much was a PC in 1995 and what came with it,compared to the cost of a P4 2.0gb today ?
Compare this to car and home appliances.Still keeps food cold and still has 4 wheels and an engine.Less HP now than 1967.
:D

whats a cumputer. Anyway, hardware and software isnt about making a pc. Errr ok? Whatever, go out enjoy the sun in FL. Maybe just die of heat stroke.

Back
Top Bottom