5,000th Postday

champagne.gif
5,000th
champagne.gif
Post Day!
David
I thank David for the Forum and for making me a Modertor - which although I did not originally want has allowed me to help the Forum in a way beyond that which I had previously done and is a very rewarding task.​
Rocker
I thank Rocker for being so great.​
Geforceboy
I thank Geforceboy for being so much fun; and for generally being great - for helping me on my Forum and for liking nVidia and Intel (although he has had his times).​
Matt be Me
For being a Great Moderator and for generally being so much fun to reply to.​
ComputerFreak
For being a complete twit and for constantly helping people. Great to see you too are a Moderator and helping the Forum too.​
Bluto
I thank Bluto because he's go great and I've never thanked him in a Postday Thread before because he was not here on my 2,000th Postday.​
I then go on to thank every member of Computer Forums for being so great; so generally helpful and for being great now with Reporting.​
Keep up the Good Work all! :D

Nah; I did a 2,000 one but I can't find it. 2,000 was my 'I beat Rocker' Celebration :D

There's no particular reason to this other than I have 5,000 Posts - and am an eighth of the way to my goal! :D

"Wow dont break yer arm ,patting yer self on the back"

Just kiddin.....Lol
i guess a congats is in place. :D

let me go nuts!!!

hey lets party and get some drinks and go wild and get some shakin goin on and lets holla!! whooooo hoooo

there Im done!

Back
Top Bottom