Free IPODS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it works

a site is offering free ipods, i have already gotten one and it works great,they offer all the ipod minis and the new fourth generation ipod thats 20 gigs, (go to the sight and sign up) its really easy. however thats not what i am posting for, i was wondering if anyone could show me how to upgrade the memory buffer to squeeze some more battery time time out of it.

thats the link to sign up for ur free ipod, its not a pyramid list just complete an offer and refer 5 friends

nemesis

dude do u just sit in front of ur computer all day and complain about other people's post u nerd

oi leave him alone no one will sign up for fake free ipods

is tht all u do all day SPAM

You don't get now't for now't this is so blantently a scam that it hurts my head to thikn about the fools who have actually tried to get their free ipod.

It's legit, but you have to signup for random shit and have your Email spammed, and get 5 friends to do the same. And only for the US.

Re: it works

fjr3989 said:
a site is offering free ipods, i have already gotten one and it works great,they offer all the ipod minis and the new fourth generation ipod thats 20 gigs, (go to the sight and sign up) its really easy. however thats not what i am posting for, i was wondering if anyone could show me how to upgrade the memory buffer to squeeze some more battery time time out of it.

thats the link to sign up for ur free ipod, its not a pyramid list just complete an offer and refer 5 friends
Its not a pyramid scheme - you just have to sign up 5 friends... :D

Prat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom