are most of the people in forum from the uk?

Lord Kalthorn said:
What the problem is; if we're going to turn this into a Political Debate; is that we're living in Capitalist Societies. How many people here hate the Privatized Railway System? The Privatized Mail System? The Privatized Airtransport System? The Privatized Companies? The Privatized Services? The Privatized land systems. Even damned jobs are Privatized! :mad:

What we need; is a system where everything is owned by the government: no politics at all - just a nice Military System based on Meritocracy, War-Communism and good old Oligarchy. Damn the Free-Market - bring in a Command-Economy. We make what we need; it is rationed according to ability, work done and effort - the rest is used in exterior trade in order to power a greater economy.

Long live the Emperor! :D

I don't know if you are joking or are just plain crazy.

If you are serious crazy you be. Communism is for the weak. You wouldn't be able to post what you just said if you lived in a communist nation. But whatever. Some people just dont get it.

did u no tht the UK is now a trillion quid in dept
from loans morgages so on

airiox said:
I don't know if you are joking or are just plain crazy.

If you are serious crazy you be. Communism is for the weak. You wouldn't be able to post what you just said if you lived in a communist nation. But whatever. Some people just dont get it.
I did list many things in my comment: Meritocracy, War-Communism, Oligarchy, the ones I missed were Nationalism and all Human-Rights.

But basically I don't want to go into a discussion about Politics or the merits of War-Communism's Centralistic Policies. Unless you do? :D

Yeah - but we can afford it. Eventually each of us will pay off whatever debt they are in before we die - whereas the third world countries will take hundreds of years to do such.

Lol - I'm nothing in debt. If you count my 'Computer-Kitty' which is not the cat on Office; but the kitty for my new computer in 2006.

Back
Top Bottom