are most of the people in forum from the uk?

Some of the more active ones yes. But there are people from canada and the usa as well.

im from the uk but here we welcome everyone from anywhere (as long as they follow the rules!!!!!!!)

yeh im from the UK

they want to protect us so they cut down the armed forces budget???

what the. Do you have the same stupid politcians in the UK as we do in the US.

Stupid John Kerry. "Did I mention I received three purple hearts in the Vietnam War?"

yeh they want to save us money so there cutting down the budget to our forces

and now this week theyare giving out leaflets on what they r doing to stop terriosts

yes cuttin down un our forces helps

sounds crazy to me.

Then the next thing they are going to say is "well we are saving you money so time to raise your taxes." huh. Every polotician sucks. well sorta. Tony is okay and so is GW if you have to choose, but whatever.

Last time I checked the UK is engaged in a war and you choose that time to cut back. Man, imagine if this attitude existed back in WWII.

They are so completely stupid cut back on defense and raise education and welfare. Last time I checked I can eat and read. Besides governments arent supposed to help out the needy. That is what charities are for. Stupid.

I better shut up now before i go fricken crazy.

I think it takes the piss, if you consider a year and a half ago, My mate at uni (who was a mature student and had previously been in the Navy) was called up as a reserve - Thus prooving there were not enough full time soldiers. How can they now say there is too many and they need to make hundreds of redundancies.
More like they can't be arsed to pay them, so the soldiers will be made redundant, in the mean time they'll have a hard time getting a job, because any employer will know how they could get called up and have to leave (Or get arrested) at a moments notice...
http://www.preparingforemergencies.co.uk/ go here if you want a laugh.

Most of us are from the UK because this is a UK based Forum; although there are a good deal of Americans and Canadians here too.

Yeah; if you ask me a Military Budget below 15% GNP is absurd :D

What the problem is; if we're going to turn this into a Political Debate; is that we're living in Capitalist Societies. How many people here hate the Privatized Railway System? The Privatized Mail System? The Privatized Airtransport System? The Privatized Companies? The Privatized Services? The Privatized land systems. Even damned jobs are Privatized! :mad:

What we need; is a system where everything is owned by the government: no politics at all - just a nice Military System based on Meritocracy, War-Communism and good old Oligarchy. Damn the Free-Market - bring in a Command-Economy. We make what we need; it is rationed according to ability, work done and effort - the rest is used in exterior trade in order to power a greater economy.

Long live the Emperor! :D

tenaciouseric said:
are the majority of the members here from the uk?

Im sure alot of members on this forum are from other conutries, just the more active members are mainly from the UK (like me), the US and Canada
:)

Back
Top Bottom