Explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrett

In Runtime
Now I'm pissed at the mods. My thread wasn't even bad and they locked it, I just hope you mods don't get as stingy as some mods on other forums. I didn't even get a chance to respond to my own thread. I'm not pissed at anyone besides Bluto, and no I'm not gonna cuss you out airox. Why? Because like I said I only get pissed at someone when they deserve it. I'm not as immature as you think. I have more patience than you think also. I am a nice guy, I just get pissed when people try to defend Bluto. I don't care what happensto him. As far as I'm concerned the matter is done with, I just wanted to give everyone my 2 cents.

It's people like you who piss me off tommy boy. I am telling you I don't care about it any more, and then you make a completely ignorant post like that. Unbelievable.

hmmmmm. . .

you did post several profanities. Somone is trying to run this as a business is all.

But you might as well know that I am not as mad at you or computafreek anymore.

idiot; anyway, its a forum. Who cares :p as long as we help people in some way, its cool. But bluto doesnt help, hes a tube. But i dont care anymore, i just ignore the O.A.P.

Barrett said:
Now I'm pissed at the mods. My thread wasn't even bad and they locked it, I just hope you mods don't get as stingy as some mods on other forums. I didn't even get a chance to respond to my own thread. I'm not pissed at anyone besides Bluto, and no I'm not gonna cuss you out airox. Why? Because like I said I only get pissed at someone when they deserve it. I'm not as immature as you think. I have more patience than you think also. I am a nice guy, I just get pissed when people try to defend Bluto. I don't care what happensto him. As far as I'm concerned the matter is done with, I just wanted to give everyone my 2 cents.
You're pissed at the Mods? :D Your thread was a restart of the thread started by ComputerFreak about Bluto - Rocker stopped that for the simple reason it is a pointless thread. I then stopped your continuation because it also would have started up more uproaras conversation. The fact that you didn't even get to respond to your own thread is a sign that the mods are doing what the mods should be doing - Moderating the Forum. If I recall you did get to reply - but I then had to edit the swearing aimed specifically at somebody contained in that post which was not mild.

You've given that now, and we've all seen it; you've been able to reply to your post - now is it over? Or will I have to close this thread too?

Have I Been Arguing Lord K?? No, You Probably Just Answered Your Own Question, Why Would You Close This Post?! What Have I Done Wrong Here. You Guys Need To Open Up A Dictionary And Look Up The Word Justice. It Needed To Be Delt In Bluto's Case So I Delt It The Best I Could. Do Unto Other's As You Would Have Them Do Unto You. Don't Anyone Say Listen To Your Own Adcie Either, I Had Justifyable Cause.

Barrett said:

Send me a PM then or God forbid an email.
What will they think of next ?
You owe me a very detaled expalanation "Lucy" You have some splainin to do.i don't.

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom