Neverending Story...

Hu'Zak (an evil bunny Lord) was busy dragon fishing in his Lava River when... A huge shadow appeared under the lava, very close to him...
A gaint moth came and bit his ear off… He jumped up and took his sword out "Thou hast biten my ear off! I demand satisfaction!"
Hu'Zak was prepared to fight the giant moth, when 12 more appeared out of nowhere!

The largest of the moths, spoke first...

Hu'Zak (an evil bunny Lord) was busy dragon fishing in his Lava River when... A huge shadow appeared under the lava, very close to him...
A gaint moth came and bit his ear off… He jumped up and took his sword out "Thou hast biten my ear off! I demand satisfaction!"
Hu'Zak was prepared to fight the giant moth, when 12 more appeared out of nowhere!
"We have been sent by our king, to capure you, and take you to his kingdom"

"YOU WON'T TAKE ME ALIVE," Screamed Hu'Zak heroically, and fearlessly plunged into battle with the moths...

"YOU WON'T TAKE ME ALIVE," Screamed Hu'Zak heroically, and fearlessly plunged into battle with the moths...

Hu'Zak battled wildly with the moths, only to soon realize that they were invincible! "there has to be another way" thought Hu'Zak

"YOU WON'T TAKE ME ALIVE," Screamed Hu'Zak heroically, and fearlessly plunged into battle with the moths. Hu'Zak battled wildly with the moths, only to soon realize that they were invincible! "there has to be another way" thought Hu'Zak...

Suddenly it came to him. What do moths hate? SPIDER WEBS! Hu'Zak let out a desperate high pitched screech and in no time the theme music to Spiderman was playing and Spidey himself came web-slinging through the air...

"YOU WON'T TAKE ME ALIVE," Screamed Hu'Zak heroically, and fearlessly plunged into battle with the moths. Hu'Zak battled wildly with the moths, only to soon realize that they were invincible! "there has to be another way" thought Hu'Zak...
Suddenly it came to him. What do moths hate? SPIDER WEBS! Hu'Zak let out a desperate high pitched screech and in no time the theme music to Spiderman was playing and Spidey himself came web-slinging through the air

But the moths were too evil! they attacked spiderman, and spiderman was killed (no spiderman3) suddenly, Hu'Zak saw a grenade launcher, laying on the ground behind him...

Suddenly it came to him. What do moths hate? SPIDER WEBS! Hu'Zak let out a desperate high pitched screech and in no time the theme music to Spiderman was playing and Spidey himself came web-slinging through the air.
But the moths were too evil! they attacked spiderman, and spiderman was killed (no spiderman3) suddenly, Hu'Zak saw a grenade launcher, laying on the ground behind him...

He instantly took the grenade launcher and placed it on his shoulder, he said some various cleche' cheesy line and let the moths have it, soon there was a gunky-mucusy-pile of dead moth...

Suddenly it came to him. What do moths hate? SPIDER WEBS! Hu'Zak let out a desperate high pitched screech and in no time the theme music to Spiderman was playing and Spidey himself came web-slinging through the air.
He instantly took the grenade launcher and placed it on his shoulder, he said some various cleche' cheesy line and let the moths have it, soon there was a gunky-mucusy-pile of dead moth...

Hu'Zak brushed himself off, and began heading back to his lair, but on his way, he came accoss this strange cave...

Hu'Zak brushed himself off, and began heading back to his lair, but on his way, he came accoss this strange cave

he went towards the cave when he heard a vioce saying "come here my child"...

Hu'Zak brushed himself off, and began heading back to his lair, but on his way, he came accoss this strange cave. He went towards the cave when he heard a vioce saying "come here my child"

A dirty, warty witch appeared from the darkness, she exclaimed "sleep with me and I will turn into a beautiful princess!"...

Back
Top Bottom