installing a new motherboard with partitionmagic 8.0

killer

Beta member
I want to install a new motherboard, i already installed partitionmagic 8.0. So what do i have to do to let my new motherboard working?? i want to keep all my programms and documents on my harddisk , thats why i installed partitionmagic. But i don't know how i must start. I know that i have to split up my harddisk in two, and install windows XP again on the second part of the disk. But what i have to do than????

You don't have to split your hard disk. Just install windows again.

Can i keep all my data, and will everything work just fine when i install windows XP again??????

killer said:
I want to install a new motherboard, i already installed partitionmagic 8.0. So what do i have to do to let my new motherboard working?? i want to keep all my programms and documents on my harddisk , thats why i installed partitionmagic. But i don't know how i must start. I know that i have to split up my harddisk in two, and install windows XP again on the second part of the disk. But what i have to do than????

You seem to have it all done at this point and if you got to Windows or installed something,then i guess it's workeing.
PM 8.0 oops
WXP eliminated the need for this.

Back
Top Bottom