No more floppy drives!

Yes, it's true. Annoying too ... people will now have to forget the joys of having to constantly switching disks just to boot up something that is merely larger than 5MB ... thing is though, this is like tryin to kill the VHS player. People will always have a need for them. I say keep making them but in small supply. What if someones Floppy Drive randomly explodes? They'll have hell trying to get new ones.

Yeah, but I'm sure they'll use the same plugs and ribbons for the replcement, to get over that very problem. And the days are marked for the VHS Player - with the continuing cheapness of the DVD-RW Players

wel this well that na na na ne ne ne are thay or ant thay. dont you dare say are thay or ant thay want. reed the Question

'are thay or ant thay want'?

By that I meant are they or aren't they what?

Lol! No, I did know what you meant.

They will have a use for a while - but its good they're phasing them out now from new Computers. One less thing to bother with that can go wrong. I haven't used a Floppy Disk for about 2 years now!

see what i ment, i know some old tart would say that. Bye Bye Floppy drives Bye Bye.

now this i the bit were the post gets turned off is in it dave. (yes.)

You hared me Dave?!

You do realise that means you think Dave has taken your Hares away?! :D A hare is a big rabbit if you didn't know.

Why will you get your Posts turned off?

Lord Kalthorn said:
You do realise that means you think Dave has taken your Hares away?! :D A hare is a big rabbit if you didn't know.

LMAO ... Sorry - that just made me burst out laughing.

Diddums ... isn't Dave a meanie by taking your ickle bunny friends away from you?

Back
Top Bottom