My batteries

Yeah, I heard that a blind person sued a big website cos he couldn't see it and said it was disablitiy discrimination!

What! Thats discusting! :mad:

We have a poster on our Wall at School telling us what Disabled people Do and Don't:

Poster at Kalthorn's School said:
Disabled people don't want your pitty (although they're happy for our money!)

Disabled people do have Sex (why they put this up I will never know!)

Disabled people don't have rights (What! I suppose they mean don't have special rights - although they do have special rights too!)

Now; I'm not one to say don't give Disabled people special rights - but its when they rub it in our faces and even sue us for useless things that they really get on my nerves! My Mum and my Nan are Disabled - so i'm not an extremist; but as long as what we give them to help is enough I don't think they can complain at all and least of all Sue a Website which does not cater to blinding people! Its disgraceful!

Pretty bloody stupid if you ask me - its Lawyers who I hate above all other members of all other proffessions (I do not class Chopping as a Proffession and I hate them more than Lawyers!)

Its just not nice - to sue somebody for anything whether or whether not the person is lying!

Yeah.
Did you hear about that guy who used cruisecontrol on a caravan and went to sleep. When it crashed, he sued them and got 1.5 Million!

1.5 Million? LOL! He's probably one of those rich white guys who thinks he is 'the boss'

Back
Top Bottom