My batteries

Xinam

In Runtime
My batteries in my mouse are running low... it just popped up on the screen! And I haven't got any new ones, and where I live there aren't any shops, so I'll have to wait til monday to get some more! Just have to hope they last, otherwise i'll have to use the TAB key a bloody lot! :rolleyes:

Xinam said:
My batteries in my mouse are running low... it just popped up on the screen! And I haven't got any new ones, and where I live there aren't any shops, so I'll have to wait til monday to get some more! Just have to hope they last, otherwise i'll have to use the TAB key a bloody lot! :rolleyes:

Cordless Mouse; cool. Don't you have a replacement?

Lord Kalthorn said:
Cordless Mouse; cool. Don't you have a replacement?

Good thinking! I forgot all about my old one - it's in the junk cupboard somewhere! I'll have to try find it.

Hope you can find it or its up to the TAB key! How long do the batteries last in them mouses then anyway?

Lol! On here the TAB key would be so cumbersome! Your TAB button would break after only a couple of posts! Especially if you wanted to Quote Somebody!

David Lindon said:
Hope you can find it or its up to the TAB key! How long do the batteries last in them mouses then anyway?

They last me about 2 months. It takes 2xAA. Cordless keyboard too, they work from the other side of the room! Can't see the screen very well from that distance, but hey.

Xinam said:
They last me about 2 months. It takes 2xAA. Cordless keyboard too, they work from the other side of the room! Can't see the screen very well from that distance, but hey.

You could use the Magnifier in the Accessibility Settings in Control Panel!

Lord Kalthorn said:
You could use the Magnifier in the Accessibility Settings in Control Panel!

lol! Yeah, could do! I always used to laugh at people at college to sat at great big 30 inch monitors AND use the magnifier! Those guys must've been really blind, which begs the question.... why the hell is a blind person trying to use a cumputer?

Xinam said:
lol! Yeah, could do! I always used to laugh at people at college to sat at great big 30 inch monitors AND use the magnifier! Those guys must've been really blind, which begs the question.... why the hell is a blind person trying to use a cumputer?

Lol! Wow - begs the question why are blind people doing Computing! Not that I can talk! I must be practically blind!

Back
Top Bottom