Defragmenting HDD

I hardly ever do it! I remaster my computer more than I defragment it! Its just so long and boring - I may soon but certainly not now!

Yeah, make a schedule! If you leave it for too long, like have done it will take forever.... mine has been running for about an hour now, and it's only 40% done! :( But after that next week when it runs again, it'll only take a few mins! :D

Yeah! 3 in totaly now!
I think it is because they are next to my subwoofer and that creates a huge magnetic field.

Wow! I blew up a Hard Drive once - but that was just being stupid! In wondered what would happen if I pulled out all the wires of the Motherboard Power Cable from the Plastic Casing, and all the other wires - matched up colours and stuck them in a Hard Drive Power Lead casing. Then I put the power on! By golly did it stink afterwards.

Xinam said:
Yeah, make a schedule! If you leave it for too long, like have done it will take forever.... mine has been running for about an hour now, and it's only 40% done! :( But after that next week when it runs again, it'll only take a few mins! :D

Maybe for you; you try and defragment a 320GB hard Drive which is constantly being changed and reorganised every week!

Back
Top Bottom