Which browser?

Opera is good. I found it very fast.
Lynx is OK. It is only a text browser but take you back a few years. It is very annonomous and does run anything on your machine. Give it a try.

Xinam said:
Just had a go on MSN Explorer... it is shite. No other word for it.

Shite? MSN Explorer is the pinacle of Internet Exploring Design! It intergrates Outlook into it, it can view all of your MSN accounts in your Inbox, you can do what you can with Outlook, it is the closest to Longhorn there will be until the Longhorn Betas come out! It has a Download manager, a Pop-Up Blocker, It comes complete with McAfee Firewall and Virus Scanner, you get the Internet form of Encarta, you get loads of E-Mail space, you can put your files on the web to see anywhere else!

Please tell me which of these things you believe are Shite?

Lord Kalthorn said:
Shite? MSN Explorer is the pinacle of Internet Exploring Design! It intergrates Outlook into it, it can view all of your MSN accounts in your Inbox, you can do what you can with Outlook, it is the closest to Longhorn there will be until the Longhorn Betas come out! It has a Download manager, a Pop-Up Blocker, It comes complete with McAfee Firewall and Virus Scanner, you get the Internet form of Encarta, you get loads of E-Mail space, you can put your files on the web to see anywhere else!

Please tell me which of these things you believe are Shite?

I just don't like it! And it talks to you in some dodgy American/English hybrid language! I take it you're a fan of it then! It's ok I suppose, but for me, there is just too much going on... I like a simple, clean browser. Maybe it'll grow on me though... like eggs, I used to hate them, but no i love em! :)

It is true, the American Voice REALLY gets on my nerves, but its worth it for the rest!

As to my ISP, I do not have Internet through MSN but by god I would if it were available! Sadly MSN don't do it in the UK. I do however sometimes go for the 2 month free trials they have when they have them for the Software only; but I don't generally like paying for it!

I've used Avant browser for 6 months now and I't much better IE.

I've heard Mozilla is good so I'll give that one a try next.

Back
Top Bottom