What is a hacker...I'll explain

SilentWolf said:
A hacker in my description is no more then a person so evil themselves and bored to death they have to mess up other's creations.
They really do need to get a life. Why must you get pleasure in that? Hacking is dumb, and stupid, and hackers make the internet the worst place possible to be.
Isnt their other hobbies you can get? Sports, Art, Reading? Or are you too fat and lazy to do those.
Recent hackers have made their way into some of the most popular boards on the web...they are losers, who need to look at themselves and think

"Is this really cool"

Here is my answer, NO! Get a freaking life instead of trying to impress your friends on a damn no-talent trait you have.
Nash maybe you can become a hacker?

Maybe i would become a hacker-maybe i wouldnt-its my choice asshole.

I would like to see you try, this time try not to reply and instead tell me in school tomorrow

Children, children behave. Don't call each other names, leave it in the playground and do get alone.

SilentWolf said:
A hacker in my description is no more then a person so evil themselves and bored to death they have to mess up other's creations.

To some degree I would hvae to agree with that statement, although to a large extend it's a biased generalization.

Ontop of David's description of a 'hacker' or what he refered to as 'hackers' or 'crackers', I would classify them as someone who that for either educational, recreational or professional reasons practises evading/circumventing security of an particular information system, whether it be their own or some one else's.

SilentWolf (in my opinion) has typically identified a recreational 'cracker', and has expressed their opinion from the perspective of a victim.

Although I do think that many people neglect to acknoledge the professional 'cracker', someone who is self, or externally employed to steal, and/or to change information of a particular system.

Microsoft and other large internet based organisations would be V. familiar with this 'type' of 'cracker', I believe that someone stealing information and/or changing it could potentially be more devistating then someone maliciously destroying intelectual property (as distressing as it may be), especially in the corporate world.

RC

Hackers and Crackers!

Hackers and Crackers indeed! WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE, Hackers and Crackers are both a run off hybrid of Linux-Folk!

Re: Hackers and Crackers!

Lord Kalthorn said:
Hackers and Crackers indeed! WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE, Hackers and Crackers are both a run off hybrid of Linux-Folk!

Oh please.
:rolleyes:

You telllin me that not one hacker/cracker in this world uses Windows to do it? Stop blaming "Linux folk" for all Microsofts troubles. ;)

Back
Top Bottom