That logo....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! This thread's not about if it looks good or not!!!!
Yes it does look good, but that's not the point!

i see stadden every day on da way to scool.hes goin to meet tom giles. i always say HELLO STADDEN but he pretends to ignore me

Maelmord said:
i see stadden every day on da way to scool.hes goin to meet tom giles. i always say HELLO STADDEN but he pretends to ignore me
And you would be saying that in a thread about the logo because.........?

personaly i think it looks like an ass ring!
but out of the options it looks like the weakest link thing YEA n wot it sopossed 2 mean???? the forums has nothin 2 do with asses or the weakest link!

How would you know Aaron?Have you been looking?

Now i laugh @ u-again.

Oh yeah,regardin your sig-im REALLY sorry to tell you this (hehe) but now you are-Rianne dont wanna go out with you...you love of your life-DUMPED YOU!!!!:D AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

^^no-seriously-she dumped you-ask her yourself... AHAHAHAHA!:D :D

---Now im LMAO at you....

BTW-i actually like the Logo-if you were clever enough you would have seen it as a decent picture that David made/robbed of the net(lol)-not go around sayin it looks like a freakin ass.:rolleyes:

Sorry-i was only joking.:)

Personally,i like it,and thinks it suite this place.

sauron said:
out of the options it looks like the weakest link thing YEA n wot it sopossed 2 mean???? the forums has nothin 2 do with asses or the weakest link!

CHEAP SHOT ALERT!!

We have Jeremy. He's an ass

Back
Top Bottom