VERY angry Rocker....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iowa

Fully Optimized
Well,after lookin through some of my posts,i seemed to have noticed that ALOT of my posts have been deleted-WHOEVER IT IS-STOP.

^^im sick of peoples posts getting deleted-if anything,it makes the thread itself look scruffy.

I am also very angry that "someone"(and i know who)decided to go to MY PERSONAL PROFILE and delete my signature-once again-stop.

^^Stop deletin posts-its doin me head in and just winding me up-what is said is said-by the time people delete it-half the active forum members have already read it.

-----------------------------

TO THE PERSON(YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE(THE ONE WHO DELETED MY SIG))

Please,your supposed to give a member a warning before you change or delete someones sig-not just delete it out of the blue and wait for the persons reactions afterwards.

In future,i suggest you ASK the member to change it-so that member can change it to what they want.

Oh yeah,and BTW-do the decent thing,admit to deletin it-dont just pretend you didnt-i know you did,and most of the clever enough members will recognise it too.

John.

How about not sayin that because im doin nothing wrong-Jeremiar and Moss are the ones who are startin threads,postin abusive posts about everyone-i stand up for myself against them and mine get deleted or edited,but if one of them starts an abusive thread,it gets locked for everyone to see.

They are purposely startin threads about me and other members-i post a reply about how hilariously stupid they are,MINE GET DELETED OR EDITED-but the thread stays....

JUSTICE RULZ (HAHA) IN THIS FORUM ONCE AGAIN.:rolleyes:

They have not started a thread against you for a long time now. Oh and having a sig that reads "go **** yourslef" is not sticking up for yourself.

calm down children i mite not post but im always on hand 2 calm down the situation!!!
im wonderhippy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom