Warning to users.

David Lindon

Golden Master
As of the time of this message being written, I am enforcing new rules as follows:
  • Any user dissing another user
  • Any user who intentional flames or creates a flame thread
  • Any user trying to start a war
  • Any user who claims there is a war
    [/list=a]
    - Will result in your posting privelages being removed for 1 day. Further vialations will result in longer periods of lost posting privelages. 1 Day is defined as to the next day in the month according to the CF server time.
    Loss of posting privelages includes PM.

i still think u shood use the warning lvls but at least its a start and i hope it works!!

i think we should have peace on this forum,but,i will point out one thing.

dark hitman has tried to start up a new thread twice with in the past 2 days,and has for some reason,not done it,not that he has logged out,but he decided not to.

the only reason that he didnt do anything was cos members from LTI were their,thus he has no guts,because he is afraid of people he doesnt know in person.Even keith or moss would have done it,if they wanted to,because this thread hitman was gonna start up was obvioulsy a thread about me.keith or moss would have had the guts to do it,in front of people or not-hitman doesnt.

rocker_nash said:
i think we should have peace on this forum,but,i will point out one thing.

dark hitman has tried to start up a new thread twice with in the past 2 days,and has for some reason,not done it,not that he has logged out,but he decided not to.

the only reason that he didnt do anything was cos members from LTI were their,thus he has no guts,because he is afraid of people he doesnt know in person.Even keith or moss would have done it,if they wanted to,because this thread hitman was gonna start up was obvioulsy a thread about me.keith or moss would have had the guts to do it,in front of people or not-hitman doesnt.
Yes thats the idea, people back down to others they don't know like when eyelfixit started hacking threats to those annoying him.

Back
Top Bottom