The truth about moss

Iowa

Fully Optimized
Now,this is by no means gonna be offensive to moss.

i know who moss is.he is keith28s neighbour.He admitted it today.and guess who told me?EX member,mogwai master.

peice of advice keith:dont tell your secrets to anyone,cos theyre always gonna get out.but this time,you sorta shot yourself in the foot.

keith once said,and discredited me for bringing eyelfixit into the situation.However,ask eyelfixit yourself,HE ASKED FOR THE LINK HIMSELF.
now,keith called me a wimp for it.i dont think im a wimp.how the hell can i be a wimp for a mate standing up for me?

Keith can now call himself a wimp.he admitted he asked moss to get involved.Now,because of keith and his little next door neighbour decided to diss members of this forum.

he asked a non member of this forum to get involved.have i done that?no.the only support ive recieved is FROM ORIGINAL MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM.

screw you keith.hopefully,everyone can see what a low life slimy f|u|c|k he really is.it was your own little fantasy to get a random guy involved.you felt in comtrol,which is the only control you feel in your pitiful little life.

cya around people.

Rocker_Nash:D

im surprised loads of epopel didnt reply to it,cos it got like 15 views befor anyone replied.

what you mean disturbing?

ps,is highlander coming on today?

i just find the truth funny.now,keith has shut up about the subject.like i said,he really shot himslef in the foot,but hey,he deserved it.

i wonder if keith has told his little next door neighbour yet?

that means moss doesnt think what he said about me,he was being keiths little slave and keith was telling him what to do.no wonder keith and moss conveniantly logged on at the same time everynight.

Back
Top Bottom