Hey Hitwoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eyeball man

Hey Bloodshot eye don't be a ****a, Your crew sound ****e we're all in England while you are in Canadia. Your crew seems gay because you lot spend half your lives on computers and the other half, taming buffalos.

keith,shut up.eyelfixit is a friend of mine.and learn to spell while your at it.

Re: Eyeball man

keith28 said:
Hey Bloodshot eye don't be a ****a, Your crew sound ****e we're all in England while you are in Canadia. Your crew seems gay because you lot spend half your lives on computers and the other half, taming buffalos.
He will hack you PC.

Moss said:
Have u ever seen the south park movie? its amazing!
yes i have.have you ever seen freddy got fingered?thats even better.its hilarious.

and i would love it if eyelfixit did hack keiths computer-the look on keiths face would be priceless!:D

Re: Eyeball man

keith28 said:

This is my first and last question before moving forward.

Are you shure you want to do this.

Your a 15 year old child on a 56K connection, Lot's of people know me, seriously, ask Matrix (David Lindon) in private about what I've accomplished and moreso how unstable I become when agitated..

Choose your words wisely. ;)

hehe.i knew you were the one in hiding.

anyway keith,even though i dont like you,i would warn you.this guy IS NOT TO BE MESSED WITH.he isnt like dragonjames.cos you think you can get away with anything while offending him.but this is very different.

**** u Nash your a twat, I think what Moss means is the war between America and Canada in the South Park movie and how queer the Canadians made to look.

Hey, Ha, Ha!

Wow, Cool!

What you gunna do? Huh?

Hack My PC?

Ha, Ha, Ha!

I don't Care as I have the Data and contents insured!

So if you hack my PC i wont loose mush as i have so mush Crap on my PC AND I will get a huge cash pay-out!

****-****!

Get your facts right I'm 14 coming to 15 next month,
Nash, have you met DragonJames yet. Well i guess not
Eyeofixit I don't know who the hell you are because I'm not on every single forum that is known. Actually it's a 57k you were wrong. :D
Before getting agitated try taking deep breaths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom