MsC

keith28

In Runtime
Hey Jeremiar and Moss, they don't like you and you should do something about it fight against them. P.s im in your clan

keep up with the news keith.mosses posts have already been removed.victory is in my clans hands.

i dont care.youve made your choice.you are now an enemy of my clan.youve lost one of your members already.give it up.

The moss shall grow again, the fish shall breed once more and our alliance will replenish itself. Nash prepare to di:p

sorry,i was talking to keith.i meant that with mosses posts deleted,it was only him and jeremy.

david,dont you notice that the top 6 posters(expt you) are protesting? without us,you would be 1534 posts shorter.(if you include fotis)thats over half of your posts on this forum that you wouldnt have if we didnt go to this forum.

If he continues to cause problems then I will ban his IP. At the moment, I will see how things go. We must give everyone a chance.

keith28 said:
The moss shall grow again, the fish shall breed once more and our alliance will replenish itself. Nash prepare to di:p
what the hell are you on about?grow up! on our side,we take things seriously,we want moss and jeremy out.we dont go on about how the moss will grow again.if he comes back,and says anything bad about anybody,our clan will crush him.same goes with jeremy.

Back
Top Bottom