[Unpaid][OpenSource] Tutorial Management System

J03

~~~~~~~~
Hi, We are looking to start a tutorial website, but have one small problem - We arnt good enough at PHP/HTML/CSS to Code or design a website. So, we are looking for somone to help us. The project is Open Source, and because we have no money, we cant pay you . We are looking for people to:

Code the PHP/mySQL

Design the Site with CSS.

There are allready 3 People envolved. If you are interested, then please email joseph.redfern@gmail.com, or sammarland@gmail.com. Thankyou VERY much for reading, and we hope to recive an email from one of you.
Oh, and we allready have a donain name, xstutorials.co.uk. The design that is allready there is just me messing around.

Saw this post on YC. I would like to help but I am pretty busy, so if you have something smaller needed, I can do so.

I tried making a tutorial management system once, it went wrong becuase someone tried to hijack the script which wasnt secure becuase it wasnt finished :(

dodmasta said:
I tried making a tutorial management system once, it went wrong becuase someone tried to hijack the script which wasnt secure becuase it wasnt finished :(

T-hanks for that username, i understand. And dodmasta, Do you want to continue Development?

Yeah, for security make sure to use the following...

mysql_real_escape_string
stripslashes

I use this...

$invalid = array("<", ">");
$valid = array("", "");
str_replace("$invalid", "$valid")

Thats wrong though because I just woke up, I'm not sure whats wrong with it though.

Back
Top Bottom