simple code?

kfc04

Beta member
i am loading an external url into a layer and when it is processing it a the small image icon appears on the top left corner (the one that is a white square with a cirle, square and triangle in it) is there a simple code to remove this from sight?

Thats the box that appears when an image tag is used, but no image is specified.

to get rid of it you could specifiy the image properly,

(if I am wrong -it has happened before :shock: :))
Can you provide a link so we can see what you mean

but if the path is correct, make sure the extensions comply. usually this is the case (for me, at least...) like the extension could be .jpg but the web wants .JPG. the servers see them as two different files, so try changing the extensions to the opposite of what they are now. i hope you can understand that...

Yes, use an IFrame:

<iframe SRC="" width=468 height=60 Marginwidth=0 Marginheight=0 Hspace=0 Vspace=0 Frameborder=0 Scrolling=No>

cheers david that seemed to have done the trick!

Now i have another prob as im new to this iframe thing!

I can get the first file to load into the iframe but i dont know how to add a behaviour to make a different external htm file replace it when a link is clicked.

heres the code im using so far:

<iframe SRC="content1.htm" id="maincontent" style="position:absolute; left:152px; top:24px; width:513px; height:573px; z-index:4; visibility: hidden;" Marginwidth=0 Marginheight=0 scrolling="no" Frameborder="0"></iframe>

That loads ok and now i want to use an onclick command to load content2 into the iframe called maincontent.

any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom