Need Help PHP Website

Chamblin

Baseband Member
I've been working on an online shop. But I'm new to PHP web-programming Im wanting to add banners to my website, well not only a banner or so but pictures and so on to show who my carries are (shipping handlers) and that I accept Paypal and so fourth.

Not sure how PHP works exactly, I know coding in html, well a decent bit anyways.

So if anyone can help me it'd be much appreciated.

www.Chamblinswarehouse.com

What makes you think that you need PHP to achieve these results? Don't forget to add "Meta Tags" for your search engine optimization. You want to rank high on the search engines so people find you, right?

Yes I have Meta Tags, Im just new to php I didn't think you could use html with php? And if so how would I add pictures to my background, I don't seem to have a background php file? or what would it be listed under?

if you open the PHP files you will see there will be some HTML code in there. You just need to work out where to put the code.

You can echo out the HTML to the webpage - or if it's in large blocks, you can just close the php tag, write the HTML then open it again when you want to enter back into PHP land.

I figured it out about a week ago. Took a little while but I finally figured it out. Thanks for all the help also be sure to check out the webpage again alot has changed. Chamblins Warehouse

Back
Top Bottom