need help with a mybb template

essentialx3

In Runtime
is anyone here good at making mybb templates? i need one to match this joomla template. i am dirt broke, so your payment will be an moderator account. thank you for the help!!!

It wouldn't be too hard. Take the header code from the Joomla template, copy it in the header.php template in the MyBB adminCP. Then in the MyBB adminCP edit the theme and change the background color to black. Then you can explore the setting and change the background of the categories, and the borders.

^ Be sure to make a backup of your old files before you make any drastic changes. MyBB is fairly easy to work with.

It wouldn't be too hard. Take the header code from the Joomla template, copy it in the header.php template in the MyBB adminCP. Then in the MyBB adminCP edit the theme and change the background color to black. Then you can explore the setting and change the background of the categories, and the borders.

^ Be sure to make a backup of your old files before you make any drastic changes. MyBB is fairly easy to work with.

Got it. thanks guys.

epic fail
http://essentialsoftforums.hostoi.com/index.php

who wants to help me?

Back
Top Bottom