Integrating forum into a webpage

hascet

Fully Optimized
Ok so I have an exhisting MyBB forum that I want to integrate into an html webpage, but I don't know how, and the tutorials I've found are really vague and hard to follow especially for someone with very little programming knowledge. I know you have to use a frame or somehting but I don't know what that is. So does anyone know how, or know of a really detailed easy to follow tutorial on how to do it? Also, do you think it would be possible to do the same thing with wordpress?

Just visit phpbb site and get their code upload it onto your server that's all. All instruction are given at their site i think anyone with basic computer knowledge can do this just follow their instructions.

Just visit phpbb site and get their code upload it onto your server that's all. All instruction are given at their site i think anyone with basic computer knowledge can do this just follow their instructions.

Do you have a link, I couldn't find anything on their website that told me how to integrate a forum into a web page...

Back
Top Bottom