I Need Some Coding Help

Elite-Neo

BSOD

Hellow, my name is Matthew and I just joined this forum. I saw this is a programing section so I thought id come here and ask about something.

I dont know how many of you are farmiliar with topsites and/or affiliates but thats what I have a question about.

I have been having problems getting affiliates, and being fair about the order I have them so I wanted to make a script or something that is similar to a topsites and will put the site that gets me the most hits at the top and the least at the bottem like a topsites. But I only want the banners to show on my site, tho I need somewhere where you can view the stats like how many hits in and out. Also, instead og having differnt pages like a topsites, it can go to like a sub affiliates page, and after I have like 25 main affiliates the rest will go to a sub page but all still be displayed there.

If anyone thinks they can help or knows someone that can help please AIM MattMan717 or E-Mail ace21gabriel@yahoo.com Please! Thanks alot for all your time!

Back
Top Bottom