HTML Help

BamaFan29891

In Runtime
Are there any free programs that you can just design a page and what not, and it codes it into html for you?

Thanks for any help.

Microsoft word works like that, although the html is kind of sloppy. But since you won't be manually editing it, it should work for you. If you don't have Microsoft Word installed, you should download OpenOffice, works exactly like Microsoft Office, except its completely free.

http://www.openoffice.org

Although, you should check out http://www.w3schools.com and learn some html, its not very difficult at all. :)

Good luck with whatever you chose to do.

-Sam

*dreamweavertorrent* Sorry, I mean NVU. Google It. It's an open-source WYSIWGY Editor. If ever i make somone a website, i include that program on a CD-ROM, So they can update their site quickly and painlessly.

*dreamweavertorrent* Sorry, I mean NVU. Google It. It's an open-source WYSIWGY Editor. If ever i make somone a website, i include that program on a CD-ROM, So they can update their site quickly and painlessly.

i liked the first part of that post. it was exactly what i was going to say, have a +1 :)

dreamweaver is the best, except sometimes i get confused as its a bit more advanced than frontpage.
if you want free and legal id just go to download.com like said above and get one or if you want a simple website then why not learn a bit of html? i dont know that much but i know enough to make a site and theres always guides on the net. or you could even get a template and mod it

i liked the first part of that post. it was exactly what i was going to say, have a +1 :)

dreamweaver is the best, except sometimes i get confused as its a bit more advanced than frontpage.
if you want free and legal id just go to download.com like said above and get one or if you want a simple website then why not learn a bit of html? i dont know that much but i know enough to make a site and theres always guides on the net. or you could even get a template and mod it

Dreamweaver isn't the best and is not necessary when designing a website, unless you don't actually know how to design a website on your own without help.

I usually design with notepad/word pad and hard code everything. I'm also a PHP developer and everything I do is usually a templated system I designed and easy to work with.

Back
Top Bottom