How to create an own website

remember the </b> and </i> tags then XD
I got most of my information on wiring up curcuits from simple unformatted text-based websites. I have a wiki on Programming in the early stages tat has quite a bit of info on HTML. Its simply called the The Programming Wiki

Also make sure to get started properly right from the get go. Learn about CSS and implement everywhere. It will save you a lot of headaches in the end once you realize how useful it is.

Also make sure to get started properly right from the get go. Learn about CSS and implement everywhere. It will save you a lot of headaches in the end once you realize how useful it is.

He has a good point in CSS, it really can gloss up a website. There is a powerful CSS editor called...I think its called Stylizer? Go to here:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/mozilla-based.html
That page also has a bunch of other software that is great for web dev. Another good web builder is called Kompozer.

I know this thread is old, but I think the information given here can help someone who will look for the answer on the same question in future. As I faced this problem, I can say that if you don't have much experience, it is possible to use one of 15 Best Free Website Builders of 2017. They are easy-to-use, don't require special skills and they are free. So, you can save money and achieve your goal. I hope it helps!

I know this thread is old, but I think the information given here can help someone who will look for the answer on the same question in future. As I faced this problem, I can say that if you don't have much experience, it is possible to use one of 15 Best Free Website Builders of 2017. They are easy-to-use, don't require special skills and they are free. So, you can save money and achieve your goal. I hope it helps!

Yea talk about rehashing a old thread, i found the best way was just to go for it, learn from as many sources as possible and decide what is the best, w3 , stack overflow, youtube , codepen even get an idea of how php works by scratching in wordpress files , this way you get a great variety of knowledge without the inherent weakness of a single source.

Back
Top Bottom