great website

thats some pretty impressive coding if you did it all yourself, well done :D and welcome to the forums :D

First, its a good website, a whole lot better than my efforts, however, you could improve it by putting all the forum stuff (you know; the stuff under announcements, suggestions etc etc) on seperate pages and creating links, this would help to reduce loading times, which was a bit too slow for my liking (my internet connection is currently 629kb/s) so take into consideration those still using dial-up and add links.

Also, I find the colours used, somewhat, well...rubbish, certainly for my tastes, some colours were pretty awful, so I suggest plenty of neutral colours, as you can't really complain when its white and most people seem to like blue (this forum is a good example). But that's only nit picking.

...Apart from that, its great, assuming you have made that all yourself, then you have something to be proud of, I'm not knocking you, honest, I'm rubbish at web design (see my string of threads that I have created)

Back
Top Bottom