Got my webpage up and working!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning.

Wellcome to computerforums.org (CF) We all hope you have a nice time here and if anyone anoys you or corses troble let me or another member of starf know ok.

Happy posting and we hope your questions get answerd and fix your problem ok.

well done, you have the princerble. now all you have to do is make it look nice to the eye. Most sites look good but dont have the wrighting and images but yours dose, well done.

Get a nice .com and you will be rolling in money :D People wont even think of buying off you as the domain is lame :p just some advice.

Thx for all the advice guys. For now i really cannot get my won domain, I have NO money. In the meantime I think I will refurb the site entirly and when I'm done I will probably have the money to get my own domain. Will probably take around a week or so. Maybe this friday. Thx for the advice guys!
-Drew :)

Stop spamming this. The only reason your posting this is to get your link everywhere, which is fine in the Advertising section. Here we talk about websites as in building.

And so, you've got your website up. Big deal. I had a website when I was 10 and even then I didn't spam up ther forums with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom