Google url

dickibobboy

In Runtime
how can i add my url to google, well thats not the question, i added and and i have also put the link on some other sites of mine that are on google so it will help get them higher,
my site is www.technicalchat.co.uk and when i google technicalchat the page for the forum comes up first and then near the bottom of the list is the link for the some page(there is nothing on there yet just a link to the forums)
when i google technical chat i cannot find it, it does not come up when i googe technical chat forums i still cannot find it. how can i get it to come up like this? the only way i can fet it to show is if i keep it a whole word

its the same as my sisters website you can only find it on google if you use the whole adress with no spaces but if you put in spaces it does not come up

try searching for SEO...

you don't really add your site to google, google has s spidering engine and a literal word filter.

in short you are added to google as other people link onto your site, the more good links to your site the higher your page rank, (obviously if there are no external links to your site then the page rank os zero and you don't even show on google).

nex tthere is a literal word filter that will search through words on your page, you can be marked either up or down depending on the amount of times a phrase is used and the context it's used in...

getting a great google page rank is something of a hit and miss affair, especially for small site webmasters.

root said:
try searching for SEO...

you don't really add your site to google, google has s spidering engine and a literal word filter.

in short you are added to google as other people link onto your site, the more good links to your site the higher your page rank, (obviously if there are no external links to your site then the page rank os zero and you don't even show on google).

nex tthere is a literal word filter that will search through words on your page, you can be marked either up or down depending on the amount of times a phrase is used and the context it's used in...

getting a great google page rank is something of a hit and miss affair, especially for small site webmasters.
And its pretty hard to do :(

Back
Top Bottom