Go Back   Computer Forums > Web Design | Website Development > Web Programming
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-30-2008, 08:58 AM   #1
Baseband Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 60
Default Database?

Hi

Can you tell me what is the database?

Thenk you
__________________

__________________
SAY NO TO PIRACY
Feras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:14 AM   #2
Daemon Poster
 
wmorri's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,066
Send a message via AIM to wmorri
Default Re: Database?

Hi,

Feras, I am confused about what you are asking. Do you want to know what a database is? Or are you interested on how a they work, what software you use to create them, etc? There are a lot of questions that can be asked about your question. If you would please flesh out what you are looking for that would be a big help.

Cheers!
__________________

__________________
LEARN BY DOING NOT BY FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS!
Linux Forever!

I thought you were a hispanic/african american? Who is the white guy in the pictures?
wmorri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 09:30 AM   #3
In Runtime
 
Fabric1601's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 186
Send a message via ICQ to Fabric1601
Default Re: Database?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feras View Post
Hi

Can you tell me what is the database?

Thenk you
Database explained Read it now, you'll thank me later

EDIT: Imagine you have a chest of 4 drawers. One drawer contain invoices from clients, another one contains personal files of the company's employees, etc....We can call this chest of drawers a "paper-based database".
__________________
http://www.yoursecurityforums.com
Fabric1601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:36 AM   #4
Baseband Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 60
Default Re: Database?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmorri View Post
Hi,

Feras, I am confused about what you are asking. Do you want to know what a database is? Or are you interested on how a they work, what software you use to create them, etc? There are a lot of questions that can be asked about your question. If you would please flesh out what you are looking for that would be a big help.

Cheers!

ALL QUESTIONS

Thank you M.r wmorri
__________________
SAY NO TO PIRACY
Feras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 10:40 AM   #5
Baseband Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 60
Default Re: Database?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabric1601 View Post
Database explained Read it now, you'll thank me later

EDIT: Imagine you have a chest of 4 drawers. One drawer contain invoices from clients, another one contains personal files of the company's employees, etc....We can call this chest of drawers a "paper-based database".
yes yes Database explained was good article

Thank you very very much
__________________
SAY NO TO PIRACY
Feras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 11:49 AM   #6
In Runtime
 
Fabric1601's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 186
Send a message via ICQ to Fabric1601
Default Re: Database?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feras View Post
yes yes Database explained was good article

Thank you very very much
No problams, mate any time
__________________

__________________
http://www.yoursecurityforums.com
Fabric1601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0