Go Back   Computer Forums > Web Design | Website Development > Web Programming
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 10-24-2010, 01:31 AM   #1
Beta Member

Default css help

Hi. I have been using CSS for a year or so to make tableless websites. I am working on my business website before officially becoming open-for-business.

http://www.zachscompserv.com/

I never had this problem before, but if you look at the left link bar, this is a white space under the "Navigation" head. Anyone ever come across this problem? I can't figure out how to get that. I don't have an extra space anywhere that would cause this, and I've basically used this similar layout for several other websites I've worked on and never came across this. So I don't know why it's doing it on my business website. Please help, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachscompserv View Post
Hi. I have been using CSS for a year or so to make tableless websites. I am working on my business website before officially becoming open-for-business.

http://www.zachscompserv.com/

I never had this problem before, but if you look at the left link bar, this is a white space under the "Navigation" head. Anyone ever come across this problem? I can't figure out how to get that. I don't have an extra space anywhere that would cause this, and I've basically used this similar layout for several other websites I've worked on and never came across this. So I don't know why it's doing it on my business website. Please help, thank you.
CORRECTION, the white space ABOVE (not under) the "Navigation" header

Any help will be appreciated.

zachscompserv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 12:57 PM   #2
Site Team

Default Re: css help

Afraid I haven't got a chance to look at the CSS in detail - but there is an obvious grammatical mistake on the front page!

Old 10-26-2010, 12:13 AM   #3
Beta Member

Default Re: css help

Quote:
Originally Posted by berry120 View Post
Afraid I haven't got a chance to look at the CSS in detail - but there is an obvious grammatical mistake on the front page!
Thanks for the heads up. I've decided to take that site's layout down permanently and I'm going to start over with a new layout. Once I get something going, I will post in the website section of this forum to get comments and suggestions.
zachscompserv is offline   Reply With Quote