Add Tuts

the only way it could mail to an admin pannel is if it firstly emailed to a regular mailbox, and then the admin pannel checked the email for you, though I think that this will be needlessly hard,

I've never tried to write either an IMAP or POP client in PHP, (though I'm sure there are some out there).

surely it'd be easier to write into the admin panel a place for submitting tutorials where you just had to paste te text into boxes as they came.

or write the submission box to upload the tutorial into a database, (as it would be shown) but have an approved flag that has to be checked before the tutorial goes on public display?

or write the submission box to upload the tutorial into a database, (as it would be shown) but have an approved flag that has to be checked before the tutorial goes on public display?

I Think thatwouldn't be a bad idea.

I like this idea if you would know the code for it :), i would like to have that, 2 questions, where would this flag be and also, i want the tutorials to be able to be displayed like good tutorials and i want to be able to have catogories.

That would be grand if you could help us, ill make a submit form but we need help to do the flag and how they are displayed from the database (like good tutorials if possible, not exact copy,), so when the flag has been approved we can have them viewable.

Thanks
Steven

Back
Top Bottom