XSUpload - Remade

I Think he means kinda like imageshack has,you upload an image,and then you can hotlink it too forums and such,THEN I would be using it nearly every day!

Photobucket are starting to annoy me with there ad's LOL.

It does that :)

Hi Leetskeetin,Nice Sites! I'll have to try them out some time :)

Oh and Jo3,i just got an error,it didnt give any details,it just said an error has occured please try again later.

And a status meter would be great :D

Yeah - I was thinking about a status meter... It would proberbly be more hastle than it's worth, to be honest. PHP currently doesnt support "telling" the browser how much of the file has being uploaded - so, a PHP/JAVASCRIPT AJAX-ish thing would really work. You'd need to write a CGI Script - and i'm much more into PHP than Perl.

If it was REALLLLLY wanted, then I could look into it...

I will also look into the multi-file upload, but this would take some time, as a fair amount of re-coding would be required :D

4718J03.jpg

Ooh I likee :D.

A search function would be pretty nice, and maybe a higher upload limit (since there is no bandwidth limit...).

WOW...I tried uploading a 7.5~MB RAR file and when it was done it said:

xsupload.co.uk said:
Upload Error! Did you choose a file?
Try Again

Also a multiuploader would be nice.

Ok a few more: I uploaded an EXE file and it renamed the file to something else...
ALSO when you go to the 'Multiple Choice' DL page it would be nice to have a download counter.
http://www.phpjunkyard.com/php-click-counter.php
If you could put that on every page that would be easy, because there is a little script that tells you how many times it has been clicked on, in this case downloaded.

I've set up a download counter on the back end, And i'll be implementing it soon - along with a file size thingie :D

A search function would be pretty nice, and maybe a higher upload limit (since there is no bandwidth limit...).

Ok a few more: I uploaded an EXE file and it renamed the file to something else...
ALSO when you go to the 'Multiple Choice' DL page it would be nice to have a download counter.
If you could put that on every page that would be easy, because there is a little script that tells you how many times it has been clicked on, in this case downloaded.
The point of the thing isnt to store big files - Just smaller things, like images, documents etc. The search feature is on it's way too.

I agree that error should have happened. I think it's because of a PHP Upgrade on the server - The upload limit must have been changed. I will get onto it ;)

Whoopsie, double quote. Ah well :D

OK, The File size problem is now fixed. Max upload size is back to the normal, of 10MB.

Back
Top Bottom