Go Back   Computer Forums > Web Design | Website Development > Web Design and Development | Site Reviews
Join Computer forums Today

Old 11-15-2008, 01:40 AM   #1
Baseband Member
Default wolfnetonline.net What do you think?

My website is still in development but it is pretty far along. I am in the progress of setting up a web mail service.

Post what you think in this forum or mine.

OS: Win XP PRO SP2 | RAM: 2GB | COOLING: Heatsink and fans, not factory | MOBO: Biostar 6100-m9 | GFX: GeForce 8400GS | SOUND: SB Audigy SE | NET: RTL8201 | CPU: AMD Athlon64X2 3800+ 2.0Ghz (current highest OC at 2.15, its a work in progress, will finish during spare time)
---90% of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10% that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your signature.---
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:06 PM   #2
Golden Master
Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se
Default Re: wolfnetonline.net What do you think?

heres the site. people are lazy, dont make them copy it

theres not a lot there so cant comment on much. is the theme going to stay like that? i dont like it too much.

Laptop spec: ASUS X53E, i5 2430m 2.4ghz, 3gb ram, 320gb hdd, intel hd graphics, usb 3.0
dude_se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 02:28 PM   #3
Fully Optimized
Send a message via MSN to tom-knox

I'm not mad for the theme, definitely kill off the TNR on the right hand side, make sure your content follows a constant structure when it does get there.

Also, what's the site about? Otherwise we can't judge the relevancy of the theme.
New laptop:
2.1 Ghz Core 2 Duo processor :: nVidia GT150m :: 15.6" HD LCD :: 4gb RAM :: 320gb HDD

New player: iPhone 4 32gb
tom-knox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:03 AM   #4
Baseband Member

Is the site offering FTP services other than Forums? The motivation is good. But many people are using black backgrounds for their websites these days. But Iam not very comfortable with black background. Why don't you try some other background. Ofcourse its just my view. Don't get hurt. I can understand how much hardwork you have done to bring the site online.The site is fine. the forum is good.State clearly what are the services your site is offering in the home page itself rather than just a hyperlink with Services. This provides an easy way for your visitors to know quickly about your site. So far so good. Go ahead.Good Luck.

If possible give your opinions about our site:

Thanks in advance.
computerstudent is offline   Reply With Quote