What shall i turn my site into...?

J03

~~~~~~~~
I dont know where to put this, so here go's.

I have a domain, called zebrapie.co.uk. I allready have a tech blog, and a site with video's called joesstuff. My problem is, i dont know what to turn zebrapie into. If any of you have any idea's, then PLEASE post em. I am Hardly "Pro" with Coding, but i am sure i could get some help here ^_^. Thanks.

Joe

Stop using the site for a while, and take the time to make a cool but very simple minded online multiplayer game. Slowly expand on that.

How about you get your local community involved, make a site that people can join in the neibourhood?

samurai said:

I have a domain, called zebrapie.co.uk. I allready have a tech blog, and a site with video's called joesstuff. My problem is, i dont know what to turn zebrapie into. If any of you have any idea's, then PLEASE post em. I am Hardly "Pro" with Coding, but i am sure i could get some help here ^_^. Thanks.

Joe
I chould use it..I always wantedd to have a really forum or a website name

samurai said:

Joe

Something useful, to you or friends or etc..

Or storage, data? For something IDK

ThomasB said:
How about you get your local community involved, make a site that people can join in the neibourhood?

^Good idea

Or
- Forum maybe
- Webcam of weather or something? lol >.< ok maybe not

Also deppends how much room you have (etc)
and
- Knowlegde
etc etc,

Thing off those and the guys other ideas and also your intrest's.
Put it all together your sure you come up with something in no time now!

Edit: To bounce off ThomasB's idea, something you know alot about /and/or are good at, helping or something? etc etc..

Back
Top Bottom