Webdesign

The Upright Man

Solid State Member
I am currently constructing a webdesign site. www.blueflare.net . It is not complete yet so no point visiting it. I just thought I would talk a little about it and possibly get an interest.

First of all I would just like to state that I have a fair few alias' so forgive me if some random person starts conversing with you. A few of them are: Typhoon, Ghost and of course The Upright Man (any one who has read The Straw Men will understand this one).

BlueFlare is a web-based design company. We create and sell both premade and custom made Template's, Logo's and Signatures. Some of these will be free to download (except for Logo's of course as there may be some legal action come into play which I certainly do not want to get involved in). Anything that is free (except logo's and certain signatures) will bear a copyright stamp signifying that they cannot be redistributed.

Please post your thoughts and feelings as they arrive.

The Upright Man

Also I forgot to state that Logo's (obviously) will only be sold once, again because of the legal implications. This means there will be no recreation of any works.

i like the black on white '?' very good :p, well look forward to seing the site when its done

Back
Top Bottom