Web design tips?

timekiller89

Solid State Member
Hi,

Do any of you have current web design tips that are relevant as of now and maybe in the future too? I'm actually considering to work as a web designer when older, even if the job is a popular-ish one, and I want to know what the latest trends and general ideas are about the Internet today.

It might also be helpful if you provide any codes too that will help with cross-compatibility.

Also, I need some help keeping my HTML/CSS code clean, I might need a few tips on how to do that.

Thanks!

• Understanding responsive design for various devices is fundamental and can still go a long way even in 2023.
  • Flexbox and CSS Grid are excellent tools for creating layouts that adapt well.
  • Implementing dark mode for websites is gaining traction, providing an alternative viewing experience.
  • Web performance optimization is vital for faster loading times, utilizing techniques like lazy loading images and minimizing code.

And to keep your HTML/CSS clean, follow a conistent indentation style and use meaningful, concise class names. Comment your code for clarity and future reference. Utilize CSS preprocessors like Sass or Less to organize and modularize your CSS effectively.

Lastly, validate your HTML and CSS regularly using online validators to catch errors and maintain a clean codebase.

Back
Top Bottom