Go Back   Computer Forums > Web Design | Website Development > Web Design and Development | Site Reviews
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-18-2008, 08:03 AM   #11
Golden Master
 
dude_se's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 8,632
Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se
Default Re: Vista Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr pickles View Post
yes, I had noticed that george has signed up. The minute he does something wrong he is gone. But i feel it wrong to just ban him straight away even though thats what i should do.
hello george?
__________________

__________________
Laptop spec: ASUS X53E, i5 2430m 2.4ghz, 3gb ram, 320gb hdd, intel hd graphics, usb 3.0
dude_se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 06:11 AM   #12
Baseband Member
 
mr pickles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 93
Default Re: Vista Forums

Dude Se - Im Not George!!!!!!!!! Ffs!!! Im Sick Of Being Called George. I Had To Cancel My Old Account Because I Was Sick Of Being Accused Of Being George. Most Times Somebody New Signs Up On This Forum They Are Accused Of Being George And Its Not Right!!!
__________________

mr pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 06:15 PM   #13
Golden Master
 
dude_se's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 8,632
Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se
Default Re: Vista Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr pickles View Post
Dude Se - Im Not George!!!!!!!!! Ffs!!! Im Sick Of Being Called George. I Had To Cancel My Old Account Because I Was Sick Of Being Accused Of Being George. Most Times Somebody New Signs Up On This Forum They Are Accused Of Being George And Its Not Right!!!
just seems fishy to me. i only call people george when i actually think they are george. he signed up to your forum for some reason, and after 8 posts you seem to know who he is pretty well. you may have had another account which is fair enough. its just if people look suspisious we will investigate. thats all. sorry if im wrong, but thats just how bad george has made this place
__________________
Laptop spec: ASUS X53E, i5 2430m 2.4ghz, 3gb ram, 320gb hdd, intel hd graphics, usb 3.0
dude_se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 06:59 PM   #14
Site Team
 
celegorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,713
Send a message via AIM to celegorm
Default Re: Vista Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_se View Post
just seems fishy to me. i only call people george when i actually think they are george. he signed up to your forum for some reason, and after 8 posts you seem to know who he is pretty well. you may have had another account which is fair enough. its just if people look suspisious we will investigate. thats all. sorry if im wrong, but thats just how bad george has made this place
You are wrong. Unless georgie got another ISP pickles isn't him. Ip's don't match either.

Think about it though. the monkey posted in the thread about his forum which means he's obviously scanning us every day. Now only two kinds of people scan virtually every thread in these forums, Mods, and mental people. He knows he's not welcome here so he's trying to get attached to anything close to us.
__________________
"as a fanboy i refuse to admit it and will pull countless things out of my butt to disprove it"

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
celegorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 07:19 PM   #15
Golden Master
 
dude_se's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 8,632
Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se
Default Re: Vista Forums

fair enough then. its just you can never be too careful on here now
__________________
Laptop spec: ASUS X53E, i5 2430m 2.4ghz, 3gb ram, 320gb hdd, intel hd graphics, usb 3.0
dude_se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 07:42 PM   #16
Site Team
 
celegorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 10,713
Send a message via AIM to celegorm
Default Re: Vista Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_se View Post
fair enough then. its just you can never be too careful on here now
unfortunately that is true...
__________________
"as a fanboy i refuse to admit it and will pull countless things out of my butt to disprove it"

Team Thelegorm! Total Kills: 21 (i iz in uor profile, editsing your sigz)
celegorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 08:53 PM   #17
Baseband Member
 
mr pickles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 93
Default Re: Vista Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude_se View Post
just seems fishy to me. i only call people george when i actually think they are george. he signed up to your forum for some reason, and after 8 posts you seem to know who he is pretty well. you may have had another account which is fair enough. its just if people look suspisious we will investigate. thats all. sorry if im wrong, but thats just how bad george has made this place
The reason I know who geroge is, is because I have had to deal with him before. Its such a shame that one person can cause such a hassle with forums. Yes he is on my forum, but he will trip up sooner or later at which point ill be justified to ban his arse!! Until then im gonna let it ride. My IP address is a UK one and as far as im aware Georgie is in Australia, or at least thats what his ip address says. He is obviously scanning this forum looking for other forums to vistin! Have you seen his forum?? Seems like people only join it to give him hassle which is GREAT!!! George if your reading this leave this forum alone!!
mr pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:57 AM   #18
Golden Master
 
dude_se's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 8,632
Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se
Default Re: Vista Forums

check the other thead you made in the social (i think thats yours unless ive got my wires crossed). anyway i simply suggested you might be george. there was a lot of evidence against you. new member, new forum, george on that forum, seemed to know who george was. as soon as the ip was checked that was the end of it. we are just going through a bit of a george hassle period. weve had the same from other members before. it does die down, but we have to be careful now
__________________
Laptop spec: ASUS X53E, i5 2430m 2.4ghz, 3gb ram, 320gb hdd, intel hd graphics, usb 3.0
dude_se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 03:59 PM   #19
Baseband Member
 
mr pickles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 93
Default Re: Vista Forums

I totally understand. I dont think i posted in the Social forum though. George is gone from the forum now. Too many people noticed him and werent intrested. Ive decided to make it a linux only forum anyway. I doubt he will have the knowlege to understand linux so hopefully ive lost him now. - Oh the linux forum is not finnished, and hardley started yet but hopefully ill finnish it tonight.
mr pickles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 04:04 PM   #20
Golden Master
 
dude_se's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 8,632
Send a message via AIM to dude_se Send a message via MSN to dude_se
Default Re: Vista Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr pickles View Post
I totally understand. I dont think i posted in the Social forum though. George is gone from the forum now. Too many people noticed him and werent intrested. Ive decided to make it a linux only forum anyway. I doubt he will have the knowlege to understand linux so hopefully ive lost him now. - Oh the linux forum is not finnished, and hardley started yet but hopefully ill finnish it tonight.
yea someone else had a problem with being accused of being george. nothing to do with you or me, i got my wires crossed. glad you got rid of him
__________________

__________________
Laptop spec: ASUS X53E, i5 2430m 2.4ghz, 3gb ram, 320gb hdd, intel hd graphics, usb 3.0
dude_se is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0