User Interface

fattuwa

Baseband Member
Hi,

Need to create a webpage (just a user interfaces, does not need to function). Which is the easiest web design software to learn in a short period of time?

Thanks

I never used that stuff. I recommend getting a premade template, and messing with it to learn how to edit it with notepad. Then eventually you will be able to create your own stuff

Im not sure how I would get hold of one. I have done some programming mostly familiar with networking. Have not done anything web related until now. Thanx 4 suggestion.

Just use dreamweaver, it will cut the time spent designing in half if not more. Also, you can view it in straight code with dreamweaver so you can learn how to program. You could start with a blank page and add stuff one by one and also viewing the code so you can see how it all works together. Trust me, dont spend the time trying to learn it in notepad when you can use dreamweaver and get it completed and learn the same amount of information in half the time.

shouup said:
Just use dreamweaver, it will cut the time spent designing in half if not more. Also, you can view it in straight code with dreamweaver so you can learn how to program. You could start with a blank page and add stuff one by one and also viewing the code so you can see how it all works together. Trust me, dont spend the time trying to learn it in notepad when you can use dreamweaver and get it completed and learn the same amount of information in half the time.

I think you are right. Thanks.

as he stated before, it does not need to function. Also, I have had no problems with dreamweaver and php.

Back
Top Bottom