Test browsers ... what is your first suggestion to improve the website ?

vouty

Beta member
Hello !
This is my first website and the design was modified but design is not all so I'd appreciate your remarks and suggestions . Thanks.:whistling:
=============================================
Website is for Testing browsers (laptops, Tablets, Smartphones), I added some tools, and it's going faster :
Within 2 minutes :
_ Videos formats supported by browser (HTML5 video formats included; players in browser mean Fluidity when
surfing)
_ Flash Player and QuickTime installation, Video and Version
_ Score HTML5 compatibility
Games, within 5 minutes :
_ Animation test
_ Rendering test (5')
_ Scores HTML5 games compatibility test
Plus :
_ List of browsers by OS + links to browsers website
_ Information on Codecs and Containers
_ Links to articles

Hey,

I've taken a look and it looks ok, maybe a tad harsh on the eyes at first but I like the metro look / feel to it.

Can you just confirm for me what the purpose of the site is?

Hi !
This is mainly to check fluidity when surfing.
Some small companies propose only one video format (Mp4 or Webm generally); in this case you have to download the video (not played immediatly, bad for fluidity)
Main actors propose generally a choice between two video formats to the browser (HTML code).
Also, I was also looking for a real test on video (not only theory and marks) because I noticed that, in my case, depending on the platform, browser weren't working same way . Same for installation of Flash Player and QuickTime.
After that because I was a real beginner, I added informations I found on the subject on different topics like Containers and Codecs...

Which short information would have be interesting for you on my site ? and where ?
I'm very interested on your feedback . Thanks

nb : it's my first website ... and I'm not good for colors

Back
Top Bottom