Sponsor my site.

tom-knox

Fully Optimized
I'm looking for someone to sponsor my site, i'll charge £25 ($40), which i need to use for setting up domain names and in return i'll give you a banner ad down the side of my site for 3 whole months. The site is currently on a test server and can be accessed via http://dualserve.co.uk/EF/ The site will be launching in June/July and your banner's 3 month life span will begin on our launch date. The site will be built on ExpressFreelance.com and is looking to become a great freelancing site. Marketing will begin in July and your banner will be seen by all our users upon entry to our site. If you're interested, let me know.

Am suprised their hasn't been wider appeal here. I'll extend it to a 4month term now. 4months of banner ads for £25/$40 on a soon up and coming site.

I can't show any traffic because technically the site isn't online yet. This sponsorship deal is what will get us online.

The reason it'll be successful is because it is a whole new way of doing freelancing that is cheaper for coders and due to work on a subscription basis instead of on a commission we can guarantee am income stream each month.

I'm going to do another deal as well, for those that worry about the return on an advertising campaign. I'm going to sell an investment in the site. A 6 month long percentage of our income for the same price. You invest the money needed to get these domains set up and you can have a percentage of our profits at the end of each month. If you're interested let me know what kind of percentage you want, and we can chat business.

I can't show any traffic because technically the site isn't online yet. This sponsorship deal is what will get us online.

The reason it'll be successful is because it is a whole new way of doing freelancing that is cheaper for coders and due to work on a subscription basis instead of on a commission we can guarantee am income stream each month.

I'm going to do another deal as well, for those that worry about the return on an advertising campaign. I'm going to sell an investment in the site. A 6 month long percentage of our income for the same price. You invest the money needed to get these domains set up and you can have a percentage of our profits at the end of each month. If you're interested let me know what kind of percentage you want, and we can chat business.

Hmm i would have no use for the sponsership deal you are talking about with free banner space as i dont have any thing i need to advertise at the moment . However investment sounds exciting to me

I thought it might interest some one. What are you thinking in the way of percentages muz?

Back
Top Bottom