Read Very Important!!!

NetLight said:
If I made a topic about my website with "READ VERY IMPORTANT" asthe title then you lot shall be wnging right away.

Go ahead - I doubt anyone would complain at all. At the same time, this thread isn't about what people would say if "you" made a thread with the same name, this is about a simple person who is trying to gain a few more hits for his website by coming here. Unfortunately it was replied to with screamings of the word "SPAM".

Now I'm sorry but if someone screamed "SPAM" in one of your threads and replied like you did, to your thread, then let's face it, you wouldn't be at all happy, understandably so. So, in future, treat other members around here as equal people to yourself, and they shall return the favour.

Slayer said:
Go ahead - I doubt anyone would complain at all. At the same time, this thread isn't about what people would say if "you" made a thread with the same name, this is about a simple person who is trying to gain a few more hits for his website by coming here. Unfortunately it was replied to with screamings of the word "SPAM".

Now I'm sorry but if someone screamed "SPAM" in one of your threads and replied like you did, to your thread, then let's face it, you wouldn't be at all happy, understandably so. So, in future, treat other members around here as equal people to yourself, and they shall return the favour.

I couldn't of said it better myself, he did the same thing when someone mentionned something about my site, I made some replies and posts, and then got attacked for "spamming". In my opinion, if you're not interested in what other people want to push or advertise, then dont visit the forum!

Back
Top Bottom