please review my website

I like it but you could use a few visual concepts, possibly a square or rectangle around the content on the page with a sort of design. Also maby a small graphic or banner in the upper left or center of the site. Maby you could have a "word of the day" aswell.

i like it alot and the idea but the start page im currently talking about... it looks very professional but it looks like everythings scattered everywhere. You may need a border or if your using tables maybe making the lines colours black. And one last thing. you could do with a nice logo for the top. but apart from that, its bookmarked in my folder for my online dictionary! :)

umm im using photoshop but its expensive. there may be trial versions for it i dont know but im sure other members might want to have a goi with creating some logos for you?

i will make a small one for you if you want. im not a pro at photoshop but i can try.

Do all of those dictionarys work?

I tried looking up some thing in spanish but to no avail.. Simple words like "lapiz" or "pollo" turned up with no results.

Back
Top Bottom